Aug. 23, 2019
There is not only one type of garage door, but we also choose the appropriate installation method according to the type of garage door when installing the garage door. Aluminum Glass Door Supplier Canada has summarized 10 installation methods for your reference.
1. Side-slip type: refers to the installation method of the garage door which makes the side of the hanging wheel slide along the wall by means of the guide rail and makes the steering movement at the side sill.
2. Whole-plate color steel roll door: It is a roll door made up of a whole-sliding door leaf and a torsion spring balance system with a high-strength color-coated steel plate.
3. The whole flap-type refers to the installation method of the installation position of the roller door on the inside of the sill.
4. Conventional installation method: also called monorail installation method, means that no special measures are required, and the horizontal rails installed on the left and right sides are the installation system of the upper slide that can run normally, the Canada Electric Garage Door, which is mainly suitable for the height of the threshold. Not less than 350mm hole.
5. Low-altitude installation method: It is called a double-track installation mode. It refers to the installation method of the upper sliding garage door which needs to install two horizontal rails on both the left and right sides to operate normally. It is mainly applicable to the opening of the threshold height between 220~350mm.
Canada Electric Garage Door
6. Ultra-empty installation method: refers to the installation method of the upper chute garage door on the backside of the garage. It is mainly used when the height of the door sill is too small and the height of the hole is low, and the other two installation methods cannot be realized.
7. Exterior type: refers to the installation method of the installation position of the roller door on the outside of the hole.
8. Medium-loaded type: refers to the installation method of the installation position of the roller door in the middle of the hole.
9. Spring-loaded type: The installation method of the upper slide garage door using the tension spring balance system.
10. Axle-drive type: The door opener directly drives the torsion spring shaft to rotate, thus driving the installation method of the door leaf up and down. It is mainly suitable for door openings with two turns, and the door holes that can not be installed by the center-mounted door opener.
The above is some introduction to the Design Steel Insulated Garage Door. For more information about garage doors, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Sep. 10, 2019
Sep. 05, 2019
Tel: 647 873 1388
Add.: 1399 Kennedy Road, Unit 1B, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Copyright © Top Dog Garage Doors Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by