Feb. 16, 2019
The motor of the Rapid Rolling Door should be checked before use:
1. For new or long-term deactivated motors, check the insulation resistance between windings and windings to ground before use.
2. Check the appearance of the motor for cracks, whether the fastening screws and parts are complete, and whether the motor is in good condition.
3. Check whether the work of the motor drive mechanism is reliable.
4. According to the data shown on the nameplate, such as voltage, power, frequency, connection, speed, etc., whether it is consistent with the power supply and load.
5. Check the ventilation of the motor and the lubrication of the bearing.
6. Pull the motor shaft to check whether the rotor can rotate freely. There is no noise when turning.
7. Check the brush assembly of the motor and whether the brushing mechanism is flexible, and whether the position of the brush handle is correct.
8. Check if the motor grounding device is reliable.
Our company used a patented manufacturing process to Create Residential Garage Doors and commercial garage doors of high quality at attractive pricing. We strive to provide superior customer service. We devote to create a business that is professional and dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our Customers.
May. 25, 2019
May. 17, 2019
Tel: 647 873 1388
Add.: 1399 Kennedy Road, Unit 1B, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Copyright © Top Dog Garage Doors Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by